# Html2Pdf Documentation
* [How to Install Html2Pdf](./install.md)
* [Basic Usage](./basic.md)
* [Page and Margin](./page.md)
* [Electronic Signature](./cert.md)
* [Useful Methods](./methods.md)
* [Tcpdf Methods](./tcpdf_methods.md)
* It is very important to provide valid HTML 4.01 to the converter, but only what is in the ``.
* Use the `` tag. Does not use the `` or `` tag.
* for borders: it is advised that they are like `solid 1mm #000000`
* for padding, they are applicable only on tags `table`, `th`, `td`, `div`, `li`
* A default font can be specified, if the requested font does not exist or if no font is specified: `$html2pdf->setDefaultFont('Arial');`
* The possibility to protect your PDF is present, CF Example 7.
* Some tests can be enabled (true) or disabled (false):
* `setTestIsImage` method: test that images must exist
* `setTestTdInOnePage` method: test that the contents of TDs fit on one page
* A DEBUG mode to know the resources used is present. It is activated by adding the following command just after the contructor (see Example 0): `$html2pdf->setModeDebug();`
* Some specific tags have been introduced:
* `` (CF Exemple 7)
* Determines the orientation, margins left, right, top and bottom, the background image and the background color of a page, its size and position, the footer.
* It is also possible to keep the header and footer of the previous pages, through the attribut `pageset="old"` (see Example 3 & 4)
* `` (CF Example 3)
* `` (CF Example 3)
* Used to force the display of a section on the same page.
* If this section does not fit into the rest of the page, a page break is done before.
* `` (CF Examples 0 & 9)
* Can insert barcodes in pdfs, CF Examples 0 and 9
* the possible types of codebar are alls of TCPDF
* `` (CF Example 13)
* can insert QRcode 2D barcodes
* (QR Code is registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED)
* `` (CF Examples 7 & About)
* Can insert bookmark in pdfs, CF Example 7 and About.
* It is also possible to automatically create an index at the end of document (CF Example About)
* `` (CF Example 5)
* css property `rotate`:
* Values : 0, 90, 180, 270
* Works only on div (cf example 8)